Natalia High School
Graduation Ceremony Guidelines
*It is the responsibility of the prospective graduate candidate to ensure that he or she has met all requirements for graduation. This includes grades, credits, and attendance.*
In the case of inclement weather, Commencement Exercises will be moved to Sunday, June 2, 10:00am, at Natalia ISD Stadium
To respect the sanctity of the commencement exercises and to ensure a pleasant event for all graduate candidates and their families, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not block others from view.
- Only Natalia ISD sponsored photographers are allowed on the track/field.
- No air horns are allowed.
- No spectators are allowed in the area where the graduates are lined up for processional.
- No laser pointers are allowed.
- Up to four family members per graduate will be allowed on the track for presentation to parents.
- Make sure gown has been pressed before the ceremony.
- Cap is worn on the head, flat and parallel to the floor. Decorations of cap must be pre-approved by campus administrators.
- Do not bring cameras, pagers, cell phones, laser pointers, etc. They will be picked up.
- No tennis shoes, flip-flops, or combat boots.
- Females - Do not bring purses; there is no place to put them. Heels are discouraged. You will sink into the grass when walking. Flats or wedges are encouraged.
Senior Week Events
Monday May 27
Tuesday May 28
Wednesday May 29
Thursday May 30
Friday May 31
Saturday June 1
Memorial Day Student Holiday
Senior Awards Night
6:30pm NHS Cafeteria
Senior Luncheon 11:00am
Senior Walk 1:00pm
Graduation practice 9:00am
Graduation Ceremony 7:30pm
Graduates - Arrive no later than 6:30pm