Phone: 830-663-4416 Ext. 2010
Degrees and Certifications:
• Bachelor of Science: Religion & Christian Counseling, Liberty University • Master of Arts: Management & Leadership, Liberty University • Graduate Certificate (In Progress): School Leadership, Liberty University • Graduate Certificate (In Progress): Curriculum & Instruction, Liberty University Certification: • Teacher Certification - Early Childhood through 6th Grade
Mrs. Sarah Hoffmann
Hello and welcome to 5th grade!
I am so excited to be joining the 5th Grade Math and Science team this year.
This will be my eighth year in education, but my second year teaching in Natalia, and I am thrilled to be back!
I am a graduate of Liberty University with a Bachelor of Science in Religion & Christian Counseling. I also have an M.A. in Management and Leadership focused in Non-Profit. Currently, I am registered at Liberty University and working to obtain two Graduate Certificates, including a certificate in School Leadership as well as Curriculum & Instruction. I love learning and expanding my knowledge to be a more effective educator. I enjoy sharing my love of learning with my students by providing engaing and fun lessons and activities.
This will be my first year teaching 5th Grade Math and Science. My previous seven years of education experience includes:
• 4th - 6th Grade: Bullying Prevention & Positive Peer Relationships
• 6th - 12th Grade: Anger Management / Drug & Alcohol Prevention
• 1st - 3rd Grade: Self-Contained (All Subjects)
• 3rd Grade: Math & Science
While, we are not originally from Texas, I live just down the road, here in Natalia and I love that my family is now able to call Natalia our "home". I am married and have one amazing son. My son attends school here in Natalia as well. When my family is spending time together, we like to go to the beach, go to amusement parks, read, watch movies and have fun together. In my free time, I enjoying reading and cooking. One of my favorite things to do is try new recipes and share baked goods with friends and family.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have! I am excited and looking forward to building more relationships with our students and families this year.