Enrollment Information

  •   *Only legal guardians can register students

     Required documents needed for registration 

    1. Child's birth certificate
    2. Child’s social security card
    3. ID of Parent/Guardian (Picture ID must be current, NO expired ID’s will be accepted)
    4. Child’s immunization records
    5. Active military ID (if applicable)
    6. Proof of residence - light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyers contract or lease agreement (NO EXPIRED, PAST DUE, OR DISCONNECTION NOTICES will be accepted)
    7. Withdrawal papers from previous school or homeschool records
    8. Last report card

      If applicable:

    • Special education records
    • 504 records
    • Speech education paper
    • Legal documents