Your Texas Benefits
This website has information on the state benefit programs that help people with little or no money who are in need of:
- SNAP Benefits (helps families buy food for good health.)
- TANF Cash Help (helps families with children age 18 and younger pay for basic needs.)
- Health Care (helps cover visits to doctors, dentists, and hospitals. Also covers medicines ordered by doctors and dentists.)
- Support Services (helps people with daily living needs, caregivers, and people with mental health, drug or alcohol issues.)
- WIC Food Benefits (helps pregnant, breastfeeding women and families with children younger than 5 buy healthy foods.)
JC Food Mart
JC Food Mart is a San Antonio-based grocery store that sells WIC-authorized foods to customers in a convenient and friendly environment.
Texas Diaper Bank
This program provides diapers, incontinence supplies, feminine hygiene products, and other healthcare supplies to those in need. Need to qualify for assistance.
SchoolHouse Connection: Youth Connection Student Resources
Here you will find resources written by students, for students, that are designed to help you succeed in K-12, higher education, and life.